We now offer childcare! Our trained Staff will provide care for your young children while you enjoy the facility amenities. We appreciate your compliance to the policies below.
We offer 90-minute childcare sessions during the following times:
Monday - Friday
7:30 am to 9:00 am
9:00 am to 10:30 am
4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Cost: $5 per child, $2 for additional children in the same family (per session)
Ages: 18 months to 6 years old
Reservations in advance are required to secure a spot for your child(ren). Walk-ins are only allowed if space is available.
- Space is limited to 12 children.
- To make a reservation, please visit the Front Desk or call 217-342-3481.
- Sessions are for 90-minutes.
- Please be prompt in picking up your child(ren). We have limited space and want to ensure a smooth transition for everyone.
- Cancellations must be made prior to your reservation. Payment needs to be made at the Front Desk upon arrival. If there is a no call or no show at the time of the reservation, the amount will be added to your monthly bill.
- Our Staff reserves the right to tell a parent/guardian to pick up their child(ren) at any time.
- Parents must remain in the building.
- The same parent who drops off must be the one to pick up. Please show picture ID at pick up.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No food allowed. Drinks (water only please) are allowed only in labeled plastic containers with lids.
- Parents are asked to escort their children to the bathroom or change diapers prior to dropping off. Our staff will not be handling bathroom responsibilities or diaper changes. Should your child need to be changed or go to the bathroom, a staff member will come get you.
We appreciate your attention in not bringing your child if they have a fever (100.4° or higher), diarrhea, rashes, lice, colds/flu, or are exhibiting any other symptoms of sickness. Children must be fever free for 24 hours before being brought in with other children.
We reserve the right to refuse service if we feel that your child is sick or if they display negative behaviors that adversely affect other children.